Reframing a sentence and also confirming if the given one is correct The 2019 Stack Overflow Developer Survey Results Are In Announcing the arrival of Valued Associate #679: Cesar Manara Planned maintenance scheduled April 17/18, 2019 at 00:00UTC (8:00pm US/Eastern)Is this correct: “.. get us one of them thousand foot perimeters.”An or a in given sentence scenarioCan I end this sentence with “also” or “too”? Which one is right?Is the clause after 'and' in the sentence “His voice was serious and his manner solemn.” valid?“Of course, it cost the companies some money, but also helps increase their profit.” Is this sentence correct?Starting a sentence with “as also”?Why you are here?Correct Usage of Nigh in a sentenceIs the following sentence grammatically correct? ( I am however concerned about global warming and the environment, and am wondering…)Using “required” in sentences

Can a flute soloist sit?

Why are PDP-7-style microprogrammed instructions out of vogue?

Why can't devices on different VLANs, but on the same subnet, communicate?

Can the DM override racial traits?

How many cones with angle theta can I pack into the unit sphere?

What other Star Trek series did the main TNG cast show up in?

Huge performance difference of the command find with and without using %M option to show permissions

Sub-subscripts in strings cause different spacings than subscripts

Simulating Exploding Dice

Can we generate random numbers using irrational numbers like π and e?

What was the last x86 CPU that did not have the x87 floating-point unit built in?

Is every episode of "Where are my Pants?" identical?

Can I visit the Trinity College (Cambridge) library and see some of their rare books

How do spell lists change if the party levels up without taking a long rest?

How to support a colleague who finds meetings extremely tiring?

One-dimensional Japanese puzzle

Does Parliament hold absolute power in the UK?

How to make Illustrator type tool selection automatically adapt with text length

Fixing different display colors within string

How to handle characters who are more educated than the author?

Didn't get enough time to take a Coding Test - what to do now?

60's-70's movie: home appliances revolting against the owners

What does "spokes" mean in this context?

Windows 10: How to Lock (not sleep) laptop on lid close?



Reframing a sentence and also confirming if the given one is correct



The 2019 Stack Overflow Developer Survey Results Are In
Announcing the arrival of Valued Associate #679: Cesar Manara
Planned maintenance scheduled April 17/18, 2019 at 00:00UTC (8:00pm US/Eastern)Is this correct: “.. get us one of them thousand foot perimeters.”An or a in given sentence scenarioCan I end this sentence with “also” or “too”? Which one is right?Is the clause after 'and' in the sentence “His voice was serious and his manner solemn.” valid?“Of course, it cost the companies some money, but also helps increase their profit.” Is this sentence correct?Starting a sentence with “as also”?Why you are here?Correct Usage of Nigh in a sentenceIs the following sentence grammatically correct? ( I am however concerned about global warming and the environment, and am wondering…)Using “required” in sentences



.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty margin-bottom:0;








0
















'One should know when to keep quiet and when to raise his voice'




Is the above-mentioned sentence grammatically correct?

Can I frame a better sentence with the said information?










share|improve this question









New contributor




sawona dutta is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.




















  • I've revised the wording & layout of your Q.. Please check that I have not misunderstood it. In particular, your original second Q, read "I can frame ...", which was a statement & not a Q.. Hence, it was unclear what you're asking. But I should also say that your Q. is rather vague, especially the second part of it. If you are learning English, our sister site English Language Learners may be better suited to your needs.

    – TrevorD
    4 hours ago












  • It is not clear what you are asking. My only comment about the sentence would be the rather odd mixing of "one" and "his". I would either replace "his" with "one's" or replace "One" with "He".

    – James Random
    1 hour ago

















0
















'One should know when to keep quiet and when to raise his voice'




Is the above-mentioned sentence grammatically correct?

Can I frame a better sentence with the said information?










share|improve this question









New contributor




sawona dutta is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.




















  • I've revised the wording & layout of your Q.. Please check that I have not misunderstood it. In particular, your original second Q, read "I can frame ...", which was a statement & not a Q.. Hence, it was unclear what you're asking. But I should also say that your Q. is rather vague, especially the second part of it. If you are learning English, our sister site English Language Learners may be better suited to your needs.

    – TrevorD
    4 hours ago












  • It is not clear what you are asking. My only comment about the sentence would be the rather odd mixing of "one" and "his". I would either replace "his" with "one's" or replace "One" with "He".

    – James Random
    1 hour ago













0












0








0









'One should know when to keep quiet and when to raise his voice'




Is the above-mentioned sentence grammatically correct?

Can I frame a better sentence with the said information?










share|improve this question









New contributor




sawona dutta is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.













'One should know when to keep quiet and when to raise his voice'




Is the above-mentioned sentence grammatically correct?

Can I frame a better sentence with the said information?







grammar






share|improve this question









New contributor




sawona dutta is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.











share|improve this question









New contributor




sawona dutta is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.









share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited 4 hours ago









TrevorD

10.7k22458




10.7k22458






New contributor




sawona dutta is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.









asked 4 hours ago









sawona duttasawona dutta

1




1




New contributor




sawona dutta is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.





New contributor





sawona dutta is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.






sawona dutta is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.












  • I've revised the wording & layout of your Q.. Please check that I have not misunderstood it. In particular, your original second Q, read "I can frame ...", which was a statement & not a Q.. Hence, it was unclear what you're asking. But I should also say that your Q. is rather vague, especially the second part of it. If you are learning English, our sister site English Language Learners may be better suited to your needs.

    – TrevorD
    4 hours ago












  • It is not clear what you are asking. My only comment about the sentence would be the rather odd mixing of "one" and "his". I would either replace "his" with "one's" or replace "One" with "He".

    – James Random
    1 hour ago

















  • I've revised the wording & layout of your Q.. Please check that I have not misunderstood it. In particular, your original second Q, read "I can frame ...", which was a statement & not a Q.. Hence, it was unclear what you're asking. But I should also say that your Q. is rather vague, especially the second part of it. If you are learning English, our sister site English Language Learners may be better suited to your needs.

    – TrevorD
    4 hours ago












  • It is not clear what you are asking. My only comment about the sentence would be the rather odd mixing of "one" and "his". I would either replace "his" with "one's" or replace "One" with "He".

    – James Random
    1 hour ago
















I've revised the wording & layout of your Q.. Please check that I have not misunderstood it. In particular, your original second Q, read "I can frame ...", which was a statement & not a Q.. Hence, it was unclear what you're asking. But I should also say that your Q. is rather vague, especially the second part of it. If you are learning English, our sister site English Language Learners may be better suited to your needs.

– TrevorD
4 hours ago






I've revised the wording & layout of your Q.. Please check that I have not misunderstood it. In particular, your original second Q, read "I can frame ...", which was a statement & not a Q.. Hence, it was unclear what you're asking. But I should also say that your Q. is rather vague, especially the second part of it. If you are learning English, our sister site English Language Learners may be better suited to your needs.

– TrevorD
4 hours ago














It is not clear what you are asking. My only comment about the sentence would be the rather odd mixing of "one" and "his". I would either replace "his" with "one's" or replace "One" with "He".

– James Random
1 hour ago





It is not clear what you are asking. My only comment about the sentence would be the rather odd mixing of "one" and "his". I would either replace "his" with "one's" or replace "One" with "He".

– James Random
1 hour ago










0






active

oldest

votes












Your Answer








StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "97"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: false,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: null,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
noCode: true, onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);






sawona dutta is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.









draft saved

draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fenglish.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f493685%2freframing-a-sentence-and-also-confirming-if-the-given-one-is-correct%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown

























0






active

oldest

votes








0






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes








sawona dutta is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.









draft saved

draft discarded


















sawona dutta is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.












sawona dutta is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.











sawona dutta is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.














Thanks for contributing an answer to English Language & Usage Stack Exchange!


  • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

But avoid …


  • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

  • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fenglish.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f493685%2freframing-a-sentence-and-also-confirming-if-the-given-one-is-correct%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown





















































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown

































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown







Popular posts from this blog

The Calvary Singular or Plural The 2019 Stack Overflow Developer Survey Results Are InAre collective nouns always plural, or are certain ones singular?Is “audience” singular or plural?“Wasn't” vs. “weren't” in a vernacular sentence“My last couple of years” — singular or plural?Is 'rest' singular or plural?Is “all but one” singular or plural?Whether to use the singular or plural form of basis?Singular and Plural for numbersIs there a plural form of teeth?performance: plural vs singular?singular or plural nouns?Singular and Plural

Is it possible to static_assert that a lambda is not generic?Can we get the type of a lambda argument?Is it possible to write a template to check for a function's existence?What is a lambda expression in C++11?Compiling with gcc fails if using lambda function for QObject::connect()c++11 - getting result_of, decltype, std::function and variadic templates working togetherTemplate Type Deduction with LambdasVariadic template method and std::function - compilation errorRecursively visiting an `std::variant` using lambdas and fixed-point combinatorsClang can't find template binary operator in fold expressionGenerating lambda from class templateGetting active value in std::visit without knowing which value is active

How does one intimidate enemies without having the capacity for violence?Ideas for how aliens would approach this fight?How to convey the scale of my humanoid without science or units?How does the “space drive” conserve momentum?Planet Vanishes - How does this affect the orbiting starships?How does a community of a Universe Simulator have the same language as its creator?How would US Presidential elections be affected if voters could choose the state their vote for President was counted in?How Does One Ensures the Immortality of Their ConsciousnessHow do I retain national independence while also having a one world government?How can Ganymede have an Earth-like gravity without us having realized it?How would one make a lion mount for a fantasy world?