Відракко Зміст
Демографія |
Сусідні муніципалітети |
Див. також |
Примітки |
Навігаційне меню45°26′00″ пн. ш. 7°45′00″ сх. д. / 45.43333° пн. ш. 7.75000° сх. д. / 45.43333; 7.7500045°26′00″ пн. ш. 7°45′00″ сх. д. / 45.43333° пн. ш. 7.75000° сх. д. / 45.43333; 7.75000Офіційна сторінкаВідраккоДемографічний баланс 2014 року та населення на 31 грудняCittadini Stranieri [іноземні громадяни]виправивши або дописавши їїр
Муніципалітети метрополійного міста Турин
італ.п'єм.муніципалітетІталіїП'ємонтметрополійне місто ТуринРимаТуринагромадянкраїн Євросоюзу
How to type a long/em dash `—` Did Scotland spend $250,000 for the slogan "Welcome to Scotland"? Worn-tile Scrabble Can we generate random numbers using irrational numbers like π and e? Geography at the pixel level For what reasons would an animal species NOT cross a *horizontal* land bridge? A female thief is not sold to make restitution -- so what happens instead? What is this sharp, curved notch on my knife for? Why does the nucleus not repel itself? What do I do when my TA workload is more than expected? How do I free up internal storage if I don't have any apps downloaded? How come people say “Would of”? Can there be female White Walkers? Cooking pasta in a water boiler If I score a critical hit on an 18 or higher, what are my chances of getting a critical hit if I roll 3d20? Is it ok to offer lower paid work as a trial period before negotiating for a full-time job? Can an undergraduate be advised by a professor who is very far...
Emailing HOD to enhance faculty application Forgetting the musical notes while performing in concert Why do I get two different answers for this counting problem? Watching something be written to a file live with tail What defenses are there against being summoned by the Gate spell? Why do bosons tend to occupy the same state? I'm flying to France today and my passport expires in less than 2 months Is the Joker left-handed? How to prevent "they're falling in love" trope Why is it a bad idea to hire a hitman to eliminate most corrupt politicians? I Accidentally Deleted a Stock Terminal Theme What reasons are there for a Capitalist to oppose a 100% inheritance tax? Twin primes whose sum is a cube Can I ask the recruiters in my resume to put the reason why I am rejected? Could gravitational lensing be used to protect a spaceship from a laser? Do I have a twin with permutated remainders? How do I write bicross product symbols in latex? If...
Turning a hard to access nut? Magento 2: Make category field required in product form in backend Are hand made posters acceptable in Academia? How do researchers send unsolicited emails asking for feedback on their works? Why is indicated airspeed rather than ground speed used during the takeoff roll? Perfect 4th is dissonant? If I cast the Enlarge/Reduce spell on an arrow, what weapon could it count as? What is it called when someone votes for an option that's not their first choice? Is it okay for a cleric of life to use spells like Animate Dead and/or Contagion? Would mining huge amounts of resources on the Moon change its orbit? Creating points with attributes from coordinates in ArcPy Box half filled color Asserting that Atheism and Theism are both faith based positions Why is "la Gestapo" feminine? Recursively updating the MLE as new observations stream in Why didn't Voldemort know what Grindelwald looked like? Print last inputted...