Anagram holidayFully-Firstable Anagram SetsWord sets with no repeating lettersDissecting AfricaAnagram SentencesAnagram word searchStar Crossword, and anagramsSame word fills all the blanksYes, leaves turn different tonesHoliday cookies word attrition [humans only]Holiday cookies word attrition [computers welcome]Fully-Firstable Anagram Sets

Why does Kotter return in Welcome Back Kotter

What does it mean to describe someone as a butt steak?

What exploit are these user agents trying to use?

Is it legal for company to use my work email to pretend I still work there?

I'm flying to France today and my passport expires in less than 2 months

Can one be a co-translator of a book, if he does not know the language that the book is translated into?

Western buddy movie with a supernatural twist where a woman turns into an eagle at the end

How badly should I try to prevent a user from XSSing themselves?

What reasons are there for a Capitalist to oppose a 100% inheritance tax?

Diode datasheet reading

Why do I get two different answers for this counting problem?

Anagram holiday

What is the intuition behind short exact sequences of groups; in particular, what is the intuition behind group extensions?

Increase size of symbol intercal when in superscript position

Arrow those variables!

Were any external disk drives stacked vertically?

intersection of two sorted vectors in C++

Why is it a bad idea to hire a hitman to eliminate most corrupt politicians?

Brothers & sisters

How do I find out when a node was added to an availability group?

How can I make my BBEG immortal short of making them a Lich or Vampire?

Does a druid starting with a bow start with no arrows?

How to say in German "enjoying home comforts"

Facing a paradox: Earnshaw's theorem in one dimension



Anagram holiday


Fully-Firstable Anagram SetsWord sets with no repeating lettersDissecting AfricaAnagram SentencesAnagram word searchStar Crossword, and anagramsSame word fills all the blanksYes, leaves turn different tonesHoliday cookies word attrition [humans only]Holiday cookies word attrition [computers welcome]Fully-Firstable Anagram Sets













20












$begingroup$



Virtues, we devour and restore, usher a puzzle.




Related to the above sentence, find a six-letter word, which anagrams to gives words starting with each of the five different letters of the word.










share|improve this question









$endgroup$







  • 1




    $begingroup$
    Ah, this is what somebody was referring to in the comments for the one I put up last night. Great minds, I guess?
    $endgroup$
    – Darrel Hoffman
    3 hours ago






  • 1




    $begingroup$
    @DarrelHoffman, I was inspired by your question to post this - credit is due to you!
    $endgroup$
    – Tom
    2 hours ago















20












$begingroup$



Virtues, we devour and restore, usher a puzzle.




Related to the above sentence, find a six-letter word, which anagrams to gives words starting with each of the five different letters of the word.










share|improve this question









$endgroup$







  • 1




    $begingroup$
    Ah, this is what somebody was referring to in the comments for the one I put up last night. Great minds, I guess?
    $endgroup$
    – Darrel Hoffman
    3 hours ago






  • 1




    $begingroup$
    @DarrelHoffman, I was inspired by your question to post this - credit is due to you!
    $endgroup$
    – Tom
    2 hours ago













20












20








20


1



$begingroup$



Virtues, we devour and restore, usher a puzzle.




Related to the above sentence, find a six-letter word, which anagrams to gives words starting with each of the five different letters of the word.










share|improve this question









$endgroup$





Virtues, we devour and restore, usher a puzzle.




Related to the above sentence, find a six-letter word, which anagrams to gives words starting with each of the five different letters of the word.







word wordplay anagram






share|improve this question













share|improve this question











share|improve this question




share|improve this question










asked 8 hours ago









TomTom

36.1k3130206




36.1k3130206







  • 1




    $begingroup$
    Ah, this is what somebody was referring to in the comments for the one I put up last night. Great minds, I guess?
    $endgroup$
    – Darrel Hoffman
    3 hours ago






  • 1




    $begingroup$
    @DarrelHoffman, I was inspired by your question to post this - credit is due to you!
    $endgroup$
    – Tom
    2 hours ago












  • 1




    $begingroup$
    Ah, this is what somebody was referring to in the comments for the one I put up last night. Great minds, I guess?
    $endgroup$
    – Darrel Hoffman
    3 hours ago






  • 1




    $begingroup$
    @DarrelHoffman, I was inspired by your question to post this - credit is due to you!
    $endgroup$
    – Tom
    2 hours ago







1




1




$begingroup$
Ah, this is what somebody was referring to in the comments for the one I put up last night. Great minds, I guess?
$endgroup$
– Darrel Hoffman
3 hours ago




$begingroup$
Ah, this is what somebody was referring to in the comments for the one I put up last night. Great minds, I guess?
$endgroup$
– Darrel Hoffman
3 hours ago




1




1




$begingroup$
@DarrelHoffman, I was inspired by your question to post this - credit is due to you!
$endgroup$
– Tom
2 hours ago




$begingroup$
@DarrelHoffman, I was inspired by your question to post this - credit is due to you!
$endgroup$
– Tom
2 hours ago










1 Answer
1






active

oldest

votes


















23












$begingroup$

Given the title, I'm gonna go with ...




EASTER




Which anagrams to 5 words that (a) start with the different letters of the base word, and (b) are synonyms of words of your sentence.




Aretes (Virtues), Eaters (devours), Reseat (Restore), Seater (Usher), Teaser (Puzzle).







share|improve this answer









$endgroup$













    Your Answer





    StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
    return StackExchange.using("mathjaxEditing", function ()
    StackExchange.MarkdownEditor.creationCallbacks.add(function (editor, postfix)
    StackExchange.mathjaxEditing.prepareWmdForMathJax(editor, postfix, [["$", "$"], ["\\(","\\)"]]);
    );
    );
    , "mathjax-editing");

    StackExchange.ready(function()
    var channelOptions =
    tags: "".split(" "),
    id: "559"
    ;
    initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

    StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
    // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
    if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
    StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
    createEditor();
    );

    else
    createEditor();

    );

    function createEditor()
    StackExchange.prepareEditor(
    heartbeatType: 'answer',
    autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
    convertImagesToLinks: false,
    noModals: true,
    showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
    reputationToPostImages: null,
    bindNavPrevention: true,
    postfix: "",
    imageUploader:
    brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
    contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
    allowUrls: true
    ,
    noCode: true, onDemand: true,
    discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
    ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
    );



    );













    draft saved

    draft discarded


















    StackExchange.ready(
    function ()
    StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fpuzzling.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f81393%2fanagram-holiday%23new-answer', 'question_page');

    );

    Post as a guest















    Required, but never shown

























    1 Answer
    1






    active

    oldest

    votes








    1 Answer
    1






    active

    oldest

    votes









    active

    oldest

    votes






    active

    oldest

    votes









    23












    $begingroup$

    Given the title, I'm gonna go with ...




    EASTER




    Which anagrams to 5 words that (a) start with the different letters of the base word, and (b) are synonyms of words of your sentence.




    Aretes (Virtues), Eaters (devours), Reseat (Restore), Seater (Usher), Teaser (Puzzle).







    share|improve this answer









    $endgroup$

















      23












      $begingroup$

      Given the title, I'm gonna go with ...




      EASTER




      Which anagrams to 5 words that (a) start with the different letters of the base word, and (b) are synonyms of words of your sentence.




      Aretes (Virtues), Eaters (devours), Reseat (Restore), Seater (Usher), Teaser (Puzzle).







      share|improve this answer









      $endgroup$















        23












        23








        23





        $begingroup$

        Given the title, I'm gonna go with ...




        EASTER




        Which anagrams to 5 words that (a) start with the different letters of the base word, and (b) are synonyms of words of your sentence.




        Aretes (Virtues), Eaters (devours), Reseat (Restore), Seater (Usher), Teaser (Puzzle).







        share|improve this answer









        $endgroup$



        Given the title, I'm gonna go with ...




        EASTER




        Which anagrams to 5 words that (a) start with the different letters of the base word, and (b) are synonyms of words of your sentence.




        Aretes (Virtues), Eaters (devours), Reseat (Restore), Seater (Usher), Teaser (Puzzle).








        share|improve this answer












        share|improve this answer



        share|improve this answer










        answered 8 hours ago









        SoltiusSoltius

        1,736423




        1,736423



























            draft saved

            draft discarded
















































            Thanks for contributing an answer to Puzzling Stack Exchange!


            • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

            But avoid …


            • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

            • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

            Use MathJax to format equations. MathJax reference.


            To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




            draft saved


            draft discarded














            StackExchange.ready(
            function ()
            StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fpuzzling.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f81393%2fanagram-holiday%23new-answer', 'question_page');

            );

            Post as a guest















            Required, but never shown





















































            Required, but never shown














            Required, but never shown












            Required, but never shown







            Required, but never shown

































            Required, but never shown














            Required, but never shown












            Required, but never shown







            Required, but never shown







            Popular posts from this blog

            The Calvary Singular or Plural The 2019 Stack Overflow Developer Survey Results Are InAre collective nouns always plural, or are certain ones singular?Is “audience” singular or plural?“Wasn't” vs. “weren't” in a vernacular sentence“My last couple of years” — singular or plural?Is 'rest' singular or plural?Is “all but one” singular or plural?Whether to use the singular or plural form of basis?Singular and Plural for numbersIs there a plural form of teeth?performance: plural vs singular?singular or plural nouns?Singular and Plural

            How does one intimidate enemies without having the capacity for violence?Ideas for how aliens would approach this fight?How to convey the scale of my humanoid without science or units?How does the “space drive” conserve momentum?Planet Vanishes - How does this affect the orbiting starships?How does a community of a Universe Simulator have the same language as its creator?How would US Presidential elections be affected if voters could choose the state their vote for President was counted in?How Does One Ensures the Immortality of Their ConsciousnessHow do I retain national independence while also having a one world government?How can Ganymede have an Earth-like gravity without us having realized it?How would one make a lion mount for a fantasy world?

            Output visual diagram of pictureASCII-art logic gate diagramBooks on a ShelfDetermine the Dimensions of a Rotated RectangleDraw a Houndstooth PatternDraw and label an ASCII hexagonal gridGolf me an ASCII AlphabetASCII Jigsaw PuzzleOutput a pretty boxASCII-Art Venn DiagramASCII Exact Cover with Rectangles