Brothers & sisters

Is it legal for company to use my work email to pretend I still work there?

How to say in German "enjoying home comforts"

Has there ever been an airliner design involving reducing generator load by installing solar panels?

Arrow those variables!

Did Shadowfax go to Valinor?

90's TV series where a boy goes to another dimension through portal near power lines

When a company launches a new product do they "come out" with a new product or do they "come up" with a new product?

How to take photos in burst mode, without vibration?

How to show the equivalence between the regularized regression and their constraint formulas using KKT

SSH "lag" in LAN on some machines, mixed distros

If a Gelatinous Cube takes up the entire space of a Pit Trap, what happens when a creature falls into the trap but succeeds on the saving throw?

Alternative to sending password over mail?

In Romance of the Three Kingdoms why do people still use bamboo sticks when papers are already invented?

Why is it a bad idea to hire a hitman to eliminate most corrupt politicians?

Blender 2.8 I can't see vertices, edges or faces in edit mode

What is the intuition behind short exact sequences of groups; in particular, what is the intuition behind group extensions?

UK: Is there precedent for the governments e-petition site changing the direction of a government decision?

Theorems that impeded progress

Why do I get two different answers for this counting problem?

Took a trip to a parallel universe, need help deciphering

What mechanic is there to disable a threat instead of killing it?

A reference to a well-known characterization of scattered compact spaces

How to draw the figure with four pentagons?

Where does SFDX store details about scratch orgs?



Brothers & sisters














10












$begingroup$


I love my family so much, they are so strong and lovely. I wrote something about them to show the world who I really love:




My mother restless, somehow winning glamorously

Hella brother and deadass sisters

Father roasted dumb bully, yet the evil is lurking

Nothing stops sisterhood, don't try


The evil lurks, but siblings stand

Unite! Evil lets sisters sing a glorious song

Family, you supersized unity!

A baby all losers, superb bullies, stay, yet tenacious siblings shine endlessly











share|improve this question







New contributor




Irina Frosch is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.







$endgroup$







  • 1




    $begingroup$
    Hi and welcome to Puzzling SE! This is a nicely framed first question! Also, is the answerer supposed to answer "Who do I love the most?" or something else?
    $endgroup$
    – Akari
    10 hours ago











  • $begingroup$
    The answer tells you something about who I love how much, but it isn't just a name or something
    $endgroup$
    – Irina Frosch
    10 hours ago















10












$begingroup$


I love my family so much, they are so strong and lovely. I wrote something about them to show the world who I really love:




My mother restless, somehow winning glamorously

Hella brother and deadass sisters

Father roasted dumb bully, yet the evil is lurking

Nothing stops sisterhood, don't try


The evil lurks, but siblings stand

Unite! Evil lets sisters sing a glorious song

Family, you supersized unity!

A baby all losers, superb bullies, stay, yet tenacious siblings shine endlessly











share|improve this question







New contributor




Irina Frosch is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.







$endgroup$







  • 1




    $begingroup$
    Hi and welcome to Puzzling SE! This is a nicely framed first question! Also, is the answerer supposed to answer "Who do I love the most?" or something else?
    $endgroup$
    – Akari
    10 hours ago











  • $begingroup$
    The answer tells you something about who I love how much, but it isn't just a name or something
    $endgroup$
    – Irina Frosch
    10 hours ago













10












10








10





$begingroup$


I love my family so much, they are so strong and lovely. I wrote something about them to show the world who I really love:




My mother restless, somehow winning glamorously

Hella brother and deadass sisters

Father roasted dumb bully, yet the evil is lurking

Nothing stops sisterhood, don't try


The evil lurks, but siblings stand

Unite! Evil lets sisters sing a glorious song

Family, you supersized unity!

A baby all losers, superb bullies, stay, yet tenacious siblings shine endlessly











share|improve this question







New contributor




Irina Frosch is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.







$endgroup$




I love my family so much, they are so strong and lovely. I wrote something about them to show the world who I really love:




My mother restless, somehow winning glamorously

Hella brother and deadass sisters

Father roasted dumb bully, yet the evil is lurking

Nothing stops sisterhood, don't try


The evil lurks, but siblings stand

Unite! Evil lets sisters sing a glorious song

Family, you supersized unity!

A baby all losers, superb bullies, stay, yet tenacious siblings shine endlessly








steganography






share|improve this question







New contributor




Irina Frosch is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.











share|improve this question







New contributor




Irina Frosch is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.









share|improve this question




share|improve this question






New contributor




Irina Frosch is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.









asked 10 hours ago









Irina FroschIrina Frosch

515




515




New contributor




Irina Frosch is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.





New contributor





Irina Frosch is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.






Irina Frosch is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.







  • 1




    $begingroup$
    Hi and welcome to Puzzling SE! This is a nicely framed first question! Also, is the answerer supposed to answer "Who do I love the most?" or something else?
    $endgroup$
    – Akari
    10 hours ago











  • $begingroup$
    The answer tells you something about who I love how much, but it isn't just a name or something
    $endgroup$
    – Irina Frosch
    10 hours ago












  • 1




    $begingroup$
    Hi and welcome to Puzzling SE! This is a nicely framed first question! Also, is the answerer supposed to answer "Who do I love the most?" or something else?
    $endgroup$
    – Akari
    10 hours ago











  • $begingroup$
    The answer tells you something about who I love how much, but it isn't just a name or something
    $endgroup$
    – Irina Frosch
    10 hours ago







1




1




$begingroup$
Hi and welcome to Puzzling SE! This is a nicely framed first question! Also, is the answerer supposed to answer "Who do I love the most?" or something else?
$endgroup$
– Akari
10 hours ago





$begingroup$
Hi and welcome to Puzzling SE! This is a nicely framed first question! Also, is the answerer supposed to answer "Who do I love the most?" or something else?
$endgroup$
– Akari
10 hours ago













$begingroup$
The answer tells you something about who I love how much, but it isn't just a name or something
$endgroup$
– Irina Frosch
10 hours ago




$begingroup$
The answer tells you something about who I love how much, but it isn't just a name or something
$endgroup$
– Irina Frosch
10 hours ago










1 Answer
1






active

oldest

votes


















16












$begingroup$

I believe the answer is




My brother is nothing but a supersized baby




since,




the last letter of most words chains to the first letter of the next word, with the exceptions of words surrounding "MY", "BROTHER", "IS", "NOTHING", "BUT", "A", "SUPERSIZED", and "BABY".




Plus,




removing those words restores the letter chain.







share|improve this answer











$endgroup$








  • 1




    $begingroup$
    Ninjaed by one minute.
    $endgroup$
    – Gareth McCaughan♦
    10 hours ago










  • $begingroup$
    Well that was quick, you almost got it
    $endgroup$
    – Irina Frosch
    10 hours ago










  • $begingroup$
    Revised, somehow overlooked a couple of words in typing my answer even though I had them highlighted.
    $endgroup$
    – Emnepho
    10 hours ago










  • $begingroup$
    Perfect! I already figured thus would be easy but rot13(zl oebgure jbag trg vg naljnl)
    $endgroup$
    – Irina Frosch
    9 hours ago











Your Answer





StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
return StackExchange.using("mathjaxEditing", function ()
StackExchange.MarkdownEditor.creationCallbacks.add(function (editor, postfix)
StackExchange.mathjaxEditing.prepareWmdForMathJax(editor, postfix, [["$", "$"], ["\\(","\\)"]]);
);
);
, "mathjax-editing");

StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "559"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: false,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: null,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
noCode: true, onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);






Irina Frosch is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.









draft saved

draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fpuzzling.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f81403%2fbrothers-sisters%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown

























1 Answer
1






active

oldest

votes








1 Answer
1






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes









16












$begingroup$

I believe the answer is




My brother is nothing but a supersized baby




since,




the last letter of most words chains to the first letter of the next word, with the exceptions of words surrounding "MY", "BROTHER", "IS", "NOTHING", "BUT", "A", "SUPERSIZED", and "BABY".




Plus,




removing those words restores the letter chain.







share|improve this answer











$endgroup$








  • 1




    $begingroup$
    Ninjaed by one minute.
    $endgroup$
    – Gareth McCaughan♦
    10 hours ago










  • $begingroup$
    Well that was quick, you almost got it
    $endgroup$
    – Irina Frosch
    10 hours ago










  • $begingroup$
    Revised, somehow overlooked a couple of words in typing my answer even though I had them highlighted.
    $endgroup$
    – Emnepho
    10 hours ago










  • $begingroup$
    Perfect! I already figured thus would be easy but rot13(zl oebgure jbag trg vg naljnl)
    $endgroup$
    – Irina Frosch
    9 hours ago















16












$begingroup$

I believe the answer is




My brother is nothing but a supersized baby




since,




the last letter of most words chains to the first letter of the next word, with the exceptions of words surrounding "MY", "BROTHER", "IS", "NOTHING", "BUT", "A", "SUPERSIZED", and "BABY".




Plus,




removing those words restores the letter chain.







share|improve this answer











$endgroup$








  • 1




    $begingroup$
    Ninjaed by one minute.
    $endgroup$
    – Gareth McCaughan♦
    10 hours ago










  • $begingroup$
    Well that was quick, you almost got it
    $endgroup$
    – Irina Frosch
    10 hours ago










  • $begingroup$
    Revised, somehow overlooked a couple of words in typing my answer even though I had them highlighted.
    $endgroup$
    – Emnepho
    10 hours ago










  • $begingroup$
    Perfect! I already figured thus would be easy but rot13(zl oebgure jbag trg vg naljnl)
    $endgroup$
    – Irina Frosch
    9 hours ago













16












16








16





$begingroup$

I believe the answer is




My brother is nothing but a supersized baby




since,




the last letter of most words chains to the first letter of the next word, with the exceptions of words surrounding "MY", "BROTHER", "IS", "NOTHING", "BUT", "A", "SUPERSIZED", and "BABY".




Plus,




removing those words restores the letter chain.







share|improve this answer











$endgroup$



I believe the answer is




My brother is nothing but a supersized baby




since,




the last letter of most words chains to the first letter of the next word, with the exceptions of words surrounding "MY", "BROTHER", "IS", "NOTHING", "BUT", "A", "SUPERSIZED", and "BABY".




Plus,




removing those words restores the letter chain.








share|improve this answer














share|improve this answer



share|improve this answer








edited 10 hours ago

























answered 10 hours ago









EmnephoEmnepho

1,243112




1,243112







  • 1




    $begingroup$
    Ninjaed by one minute.
    $endgroup$
    – Gareth McCaughan♦
    10 hours ago










  • $begingroup$
    Well that was quick, you almost got it
    $endgroup$
    – Irina Frosch
    10 hours ago










  • $begingroup$
    Revised, somehow overlooked a couple of words in typing my answer even though I had them highlighted.
    $endgroup$
    – Emnepho
    10 hours ago










  • $begingroup$
    Perfect! I already figured thus would be easy but rot13(zl oebgure jbag trg vg naljnl)
    $endgroup$
    – Irina Frosch
    9 hours ago












  • 1




    $begingroup$
    Ninjaed by one minute.
    $endgroup$
    – Gareth McCaughan♦
    10 hours ago










  • $begingroup$
    Well that was quick, you almost got it
    $endgroup$
    – Irina Frosch
    10 hours ago










  • $begingroup$
    Revised, somehow overlooked a couple of words in typing my answer even though I had them highlighted.
    $endgroup$
    – Emnepho
    10 hours ago










  • $begingroup$
    Perfect! I already figured thus would be easy but rot13(zl oebgure jbag trg vg naljnl)
    $endgroup$
    – Irina Frosch
    9 hours ago







1




1




$begingroup$
Ninjaed by one minute.
$endgroup$
– Gareth McCaughan♦
10 hours ago




$begingroup$
Ninjaed by one minute.
$endgroup$
– Gareth McCaughan♦
10 hours ago












$begingroup$
Well that was quick, you almost got it
$endgroup$
– Irina Frosch
10 hours ago




$begingroup$
Well that was quick, you almost got it
$endgroup$
– Irina Frosch
10 hours ago












$begingroup$
Revised, somehow overlooked a couple of words in typing my answer even though I had them highlighted.
$endgroup$
– Emnepho
10 hours ago




$begingroup$
Revised, somehow overlooked a couple of words in typing my answer even though I had them highlighted.
$endgroup$
– Emnepho
10 hours ago












$begingroup$
Perfect! I already figured thus would be easy but rot13(zl oebgure jbag trg vg naljnl)
$endgroup$
– Irina Frosch
9 hours ago




$begingroup$
Perfect! I already figured thus would be easy but rot13(zl oebgure jbag trg vg naljnl)
$endgroup$
– Irina Frosch
9 hours ago










Irina Frosch is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.









draft saved

draft discarded


















Irina Frosch is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.












Irina Frosch is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.











Irina Frosch is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.














Thanks for contributing an answer to Puzzling Stack Exchange!


  • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

But avoid …


  • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

  • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

Use MathJax to format equations. MathJax reference.


To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fpuzzling.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f81403%2fbrothers-sisters%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown





















































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown

































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown







Popular posts from this blog

The Calvary Singular or Plural The 2019 Stack Overflow Developer Survey Results Are InAre collective nouns always plural, or are certain ones singular?Is “audience” singular or plural?“Wasn't” vs. “weren't” in a vernacular sentence“My last couple of years” — singular or plural?Is 'rest' singular or plural?Is “all but one” singular or plural?Whether to use the singular or plural form of basis?Singular and Plural for numbersIs there a plural form of teeth?performance: plural vs singular?singular or plural nouns?Singular and Plural

How does one intimidate enemies without having the capacity for violence?Ideas for how aliens would approach this fight?How to convey the scale of my humanoid without science or units?How does the “space drive” conserve momentum?Planet Vanishes - How does this affect the orbiting starships?How does a community of a Universe Simulator have the same language as its creator?How would US Presidential elections be affected if voters could choose the state their vote for President was counted in?How Does One Ensures the Immortality of Their ConsciousnessHow do I retain national independence while also having a one world government?How can Ganymede have an Earth-like gravity without us having realized it?How would one make a lion mount for a fantasy world?

Output visual diagram of pictureASCII-art logic gate diagramBooks on a ShelfDetermine the Dimensions of a Rotated RectangleDraw a Houndstooth PatternDraw and label an ASCII hexagonal gridGolf me an ASCII AlphabetASCII Jigsaw PuzzleOutput a pretty boxASCII-Art Venn DiagramASCII Exact Cover with Rectangles